Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course
ACG Annual Meeting & Postgraduate Course CME
Print your Annual Meeting, Postgraduate Course and Friday Course CME from the following:
ACG Annual Meeting
Excellent faculty and a clinical focus make the ACG Annual Scientific Meeting and Postgraduate Course the premier GI clinical event of the year. Network with your peers, share experiences from your practice, and get unparalleled access to faculty for in-depth discussions on a broad range of cutting edge topics for the GI physician.
The ACG Annual Scientific Meeting offers you:
- The latest clinical information on key topics for the GI physician
- Plenary sessions and poster sessions that showcase research and provide a wealth of patient-related clinical data and experiences
- Trainees’ Forum that allows young physicians to explore career opportunities
- Industry exhibitions featuring the latest advances in gastrointestinal technology and therapeutics
Future Meeting Dates
October 16-21, 2015
Hawaii Convention Center
October 21-26, 2016
Venetian Hotel and Resort
Las Vegas, NV
Held in conjunction with the Annual Scientific Meeting, the ACG Postgraduate Course is designed with the busy GI clinician in mind. The two-day weekend Postgraduate Course provides the latest clinical updates and what is on the horizon that may impact a GI physician’s practice.
At the ACG Postgraduate Course, you will:
- Learn better ways to integrate the newest tools in diagnosis with the latest therapeutic/treatment alternatives to achieve optimal outcomes
- Improve your awareness and ability to incorporate patient care decision-making issues relating to common and not-so-common GI patient conditions
- Enhance your overall capacity to frame effective disease management strategies in your practice
In addition, attendees have the option to attend Learning Luncheons that allow participants to explore, in greater detail, key topic areas with nationally recognized experts.
Practice Management Course
Ideal for both new and established practitioners, the ACG Practice Management Course provides attendees with the latest information on practice development and enhancement. In addition to the live program, course materials provide a wealth of information related to operating a successful GI practice.
The next Practice Management Course will be held in conjunction with the ACG 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting and Postgraduate Course, Friday, October 16, 2015, in Honolulu, Hawaii.