Updated August 21, 2015
Director of Endoscopy
The Division of Gastroenterology at NYU School of Medicine is accepting applications for a full-time faculty position for Director of Endoscopy.
Candidates must have expertise in advanced therapeutic endoscopy, including ERCP and EUS. Ideally, candidates should also have experience in endosurgical techniques and an interest in endoscopic innovation. Demonstrated dedication to patient-centered care; quality in endoscopy; clinical research; and teaching/education is also required.
This position will involve an academic appointment at the NYU School of Medicine and clinical practice at NYU Langone Medical Center – a leading medical center in the United States, ranked number one in overall patient safety and quality among leading academic medical centers participating in the University HealthSystem Consortium 2014 Quality and Accountability Study.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV and letter of interest to:
Mark B. Pochapin, MD, Director, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, NYU Langone Medical Center; E-mail: Mark.Pochapin@NYUMC.org
NYU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Women and minority
candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Exceptional Gastroenterology Opportunity
Award winning Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a hospital based faculty practice at a pace-setting institution. Physicians across the region refer their most complex cases to our expert team.
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Care Team
- High-tech, minimally invasive techniques
- Opportunity for advanced clinical research
- Relocation assistance
- Five full service acute care hospitals
- Guaranteed salary for first 2 years
- Generous retirement benefits
- Affordable, culturally rich Community
Lead the evolution of health care to enable every member of the communities we serve to enjoy a better, healthier life.
To enhance lives and preserve health by enabling access to a comprehensive, fully integrated network of the highest quality and most affordable care, delivered with kindness, integrity, and respect.
Forbes 2015 America’s Best Employers
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
BC/BE in Gastroenterology
Join the dynamic and growing Department of Gastroenterology with Emory Healthcare, practicing in the largest and most comprehensive health system in Georgia!
Recruiting for all positions and specialties, including focused recruitment in the following:
- General Gastroenterology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Interventional Endoscopy
Qualified applicants are board certified/board eligible in Gastroenterology who possess outstanding clinical, technical and interpersonal skills and training from top rated institutions. Physicians with Emory Healthcare enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Interested applicants should apply online at:
Greenville Health System
This place is amazing. So is the difference you can make.
Due to the development of a new GI division led by Dr. Gary A. Abrams, Greenville Health System (GHS), the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks to add qualified Academic Gastroenterologists as employed physicians. The position is primarily as a Clinical Researcher and Educator with a clinical academic appointment to University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Greenville. We are looking for individuals with research experience in either IBD or EUS +/- ERCP. The position includes 70-80% clinical and 20-30% research/education protective time.
GHS employs over 12,000 people, including 800+ physicians on staff. Our system includes clinically excellent facilities with 1,662 beds on 7 campuses. We offer 15 residency and fellowship programs. We are a designated Level I Emergency Trauma Center and also have a separate research facility.
Greenville is a beautiful place to live and work, ideally located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes. The GHS catchment area is 1.3 million people. We offer great compensation and benefit plans, paid malpractice insurance, and full relocation packages.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to:
Kendra Hall, Sr.
In-House Physician Recruiter
Call This Top 10 “Best Places to Live” Home
Practice big medicine in a smaller community and enjoy a simpler way of life in this beautiful Big 12 University town.
- Call 1:4
- Broad-Spectrum practice
- Flexible work schedule
- State-of-the-art GI Lab and Endo suites
- Weekly Cancer Case conference
- Epic EMR system
- Large, established referral network
- Physician owned and governed
- One of the least litigious states in the Country
Featured 8th in Money Magazine’s “Best Places to Live”, Ames, Iowa is recognized as an active, friendly community with plenty to do. Ames has one of the highest-rated public school systems in the nation. Having close access to several metropolitan cities means that this versatile community provides small-town serenity and charm plus big-city amenities and culture.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
Contact Kathleen Kittridge at 866-670-0334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gastroenterology Consultants of San Antonio (www.gastroconsa.com) is the preeminent practice in South Texas, comprised of 19 board certified gastroenterologists in 3 office locations. We have immediate availability for well trained gastroenterologists in our Northeast and Stone Oak offices, shared by 4 and 5 other physicians, respectively, and future availability in our Medical Center location. Applicant must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Balancing career with personal ambitions and family responsibilities is important to all of us.
Selected attributes of our practice:
- We are committed to the highest quality patient care, and equitable treatment of new partners.
- 3 separate offices with connected ambulatory surgery centers. Your office and
ASC are steps away.
- Outstanding administration and stable, loyal support staff , many of whom have been with us for >10 years.
- New partners are full clinical partner on day 1, with partnership track for surgery center and ancillary services.
- 401k, profit sharing, disability coverage
- We are committed to developing physician leaders — our current partners include recent past president of the ACG, current president of the Texas Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, chiefs of staff and medicine at our local hospitals, faculty at the University of Texas Medical School, and ACG governors.
San Antonio is the 9th largest city in the U.S. with > 1.4 million residents. We have a low cost of living, a favorable economic climate, excellent public and private schools, unique cultural activities, and outstanding restaurants. Our economy is resilient, fueled by tourism, several military facilities, and the health care industry among others. Several nearby lakes, the Texas Gulf coast, Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas provide places to cool off during our warm summers. You can leave your snow shovel at home — it will not be required here!
Interested applicants should forward their CV to:
James F. Jackson III, M.D.
c/o Gastroenterology Consultants of San Antonio
855 Proton Road
San Antonio, Texas 78258
EUS Gastroenterologist Opportunity
We seek a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our collegial group. Provide a full spectrum of gastroenterology care to patients both in the hospital and through outpatient procedures.
- 50% EUS and 50% General Gastroenterology
- Call 1:5
- State-of-the-art cancer center nationally recognized for clinical excellence
- Region’s tertiary referral center
- Research opportunities
Ranked #1 Hospital in Montana by U.S. News & World Report
Billings Clinic is an integrated, multi-specialty, physician-led organization and a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. Located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains in Billings, Montana, this friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods and abundant, year-round family activities. Exciting outdoor recreation minutes from home. 300 days of sunshine!
St. Vincent Gastroenterologist
Join our team in bettering the health of our region –
exciting opportunity located in beautiful Big Sky Country
- State of the art GI Diagnostic Center.
- Physician will practice the full scope of general gastroenterology.
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented suburban location.
- If you love spending time in the outdoors and are looking for a wonderful community, this is the job for you.
- You will connect to patients across a broad geography.
- Billings, Montana was rated by Kiplinger as one of the top 10 places to live.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant or Associate Professor in the Clinical X Series
The Department of Internal Medicine at the University of California, Davis
School of Medicine is recruiting for one full-time position in the Clinical X
Series at the Assistant or Associate Professor level in the Division of
Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The position will be primarily dedicated to providing outstanding clinical patient care and clinical research in the area of inflammatory bowel disease with a focus on clinical trials and outcomes research. The Division cares for a large and diverse patient population with IBD and has an established clinical trials unit. Candidate is expected to have training and experience in the treatment of IBD and performance of clinical trials. Excellence in teaching is required. Candidate must be board certified/board eligible in Gastroenterology and eligible for a California medical license. Completion of an IBD Fellowship is highly desirable. Appointees to the Clinical X series are required to engage in creative activity that can include clinical/translational research, teaching, patient care and university service. Rank will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales. Candidates must have the ability to work cooperatively and collegially within a diverse environment.
Qualified applicants should upload their curriculum vita and five professional references online at https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/
Hawaii’s Healthcare Leader
Provides inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology/hepatology services for The Queen’s Medical Center patients through direct patient care and teaching and supervision of residents from the University of Hawai’I, John A. Burns School of Medicine and assigned students from other programs.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine or Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certification.
- Board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology.
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology. Trained in Gastroenterology with appropriate liver disease management experience.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Hawaii.
- Current BLS certification.
- During the period of employment, shall be and remain a member of the medical staff in good standing with appropriate privileges without restriction.
- Qualified for an appointment on the faculty of the University of
Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
If interested, please email your CV to:
Kristin Diaz – Physician Recruiter, Physician Recruitment & Retention
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Queen’s Medical Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
No job listings at this time.