This Week – July 25, 2015
This Week in Washington, DC:
- Take Action: ACG is fighting on behalf of Medicare beneficiaries and physicians on the front lines of screening and prevention for colorectal cancer. Sign this petition to add you voice to demand that Congress not allow cuts to colonoscopy and help stop Medicare bureaucrats in their tracks. Sign Now
- Engage your patients and your practice: Here are two powerful ways you can let your Medicare patients and staff know what is at stake and can add their voices to the fight. Post this ACG petition in your office or use this ACG petition signature sheet.
- Be an advocate at the national level: Engage with the United States Congress
Use this link to write your U.S. Representative and U.S. Senators and urge them to support the SCREEN Act
- Be an advocate at the national level: Write to CMS Medicare regulators, explaining what’s at stake for patients and public health by deadline of September 8, 2015 11:59 PM EDT. Click on the blue “Comment Now” button at the top of the page to voice your concerns.
- Write a Letter to the Editor to submit to your local newspapers. Tips on writing an effective letter from ACG Sample template letter here
- Follow ACG on social media and share social media posts by re-tweeting or sharing with others within your network, and include patient advocacy groups, if you are connected.
Twitter (@AmCollegeGastro) Facebook
What You Can Do
Read my full post