ACG’s SCOPY: Service Award for Colorectal Cancer Outreach, Prevention & Year-Round Excellence recognizes the achievements of ACG members in their community engagement, education and awareness efforts for colorectal cancer prevention. ACG members are invited to submit examples of projects and programs that demonstrate outstanding creativity and commitment to spreading the potentially lifesaving message of the importance of colorectal cancer screening and prevention.
Projects and activities eligible for consideration include: any events, materials and outreach efforts sponsored, implemented or created between January 1, 2019 and May 31, 2019 to raise colorectal cancer awareness. The deadline for submissions for the 2019 SCOPY Awards is May 31, 2019. The College challenges you to rally your office staff, colleagues, fellows and your most creative ideas in support of the ACG SCOPY Awards.
Learn more about the SCOPY Awards
View the 2018 SCOPY Awards Booklet
- Scientific accuracy
- Potential public health impact
- Educational value
- High number of online views
- Submissions must be sponsored, implemented or created between January 1, 2019 and May 31, 2019.
- Signed releases are required for everyone in video or photo.
- Videos should be two minutes or less.
- No trademark/copyright infringements, including the use of copyrighted music.
- No profanity/no nudity.
To submit your application for the SCOPY Awards, please complete this form and upload any photos, videos, images or documents. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org