Introducing Chronic Liver Disease Foundation National PBC Coalition
Dear ACG Members:
The American College of Gastroenterology formed an educational collaborative with the Chronic Liver Disease Foundation to support training hepatologists, gastroenterologists, advanced practice registered nurses, and physician assistants on the most recent advances in the management of Primary Biliary Cholangitis (PBC).
The CLDF believes it is critically important for primary care physicians and patients to understand how to locate qualified specialists for linkage to PBC care.
Upon completion of a curriculum developed by CLDF and delivered via live meetings, a webcast and an eMonograph, healthcare professionals can receive a certificate of competency and will be offered enrollment into the CLDF National PBC Coalition.
Benefits of participation in the National PBC Coalition include:
- Introductory letter from co-chairs highlighting the importance of PBC diagnosis, management and treatment
- Certificate from the CLDF, ACG’s partner in this educational collaborative
- Patient education online resources highlighting the need for screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Opt-in registration form for the national linkage to care directory, to be hosted on www.chronicliverdisease.org
- Invitations to future patient education opportunities, patient registry opportunities, phase IV study opportunities and educational programs led by the CLDF Hepatology Centers of Educational Expertise (HCEE).