Application, Rules and Regulations for Outside Organization Events at the ACG Annual Meeting (please fill out one form per event).
- All events taking place during ACG 2023 must be approved by ACG before planning begins. The dates of ACG 2023 are October 20 – 25, 2023.
- Events with more than 25 expected participants cannot take place while ACG programs are in session. See dates and times below (all times are listed in Pacific Standard time.):
- Friday, October 20; 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday, October 21; 7:55 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, October 22; 8:15 am – 5:20 pm (Please note all attendees are invited to attend the Welcome Reception from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm)
- Monday, October 23; 7:50 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 24; 8:30 am – 6:25 pm
- Wednesday, October 25; 8:30 am – 12:15 pm
- If ACG Leadership will be invited/expected to attend your event, it is best to avoid the following days/times:
- Saturday, October 22; 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Monday, October 23; 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Depending on the request, your event may need to be reviewed by ACG leadership and/or appropriate committees. We will advise you if this is a necessary step for approval.
- The applicant is responsible for the contracting and payments of all rental fees, audiovisual equipment, services, food and beverage and any other rentals for the event.
- The applicant agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, requirements, and restrictions.
Questions? – Contact ACG