The ACG Women in Gastroenterology Committee is hosting a live virtual program on January 8, 2022 from 10:00 am – 1:30 pm Eastern, geared towards GI fellows and junior faculty, addressing the specifics of both the private practice and academic job search.
Pre-recorded lectures, on the following topics, will be available approximately two weeks in advance and we encourage you to watch them prior to the live virtual program where you will have the opportunity to ask the speakers questions:
- How to Search for a Job
- Dos and Don’ts of Interviews
- Negotiating Your Contract
- Work Life Balance
- Everything You Need to Know About Billing
- How to Start Your Career in Research
- Building Relationships with Industry
- Finding Leadership Opportunities
Click here for a complete agenda, including facutly. If you have any questions, please contact ACG.