2018 Public Policy Year in Review:
What did ACG do for you?
With the new congressional leadership sworn in this week and the government shutdown still in place, the 2019 legislative year has begun. ACG is looking forward to keeping you informed this year on issues that are important to you, your practices and patients. Below, please find some of the highlights in public policy from 2018 that we couldn’t have accomplished without your advocacy.
- At the State and Local Level: Step Therapy Bill Passes Senate in Ohio
- ACG Governors’ Advocacy Paying off: CMS Guidance on MIPS and Areas Impacted by Natural Disasters
Click here for more December 2018 highlights
- November 2018 Elections: Health Care a Major Ballot Issue for States and U.S. Congress
- November 2018 Election Outlook: what did you miss during the ACG Practice Management Course?
Click here for more November 2018 highlights
- ACG Urges CMS to Grant MIPS Exemptions for States Impacted by Hurricane Michael
- ACG Working with Congress on E/M Proposal: Thank you, ACG Members!
Click here for more October 2018 highlights
- ACG Urges CMS to Grant MIPS Exemptions for States Impacted by Hurricane Florence
- MACRA Tidbit for the Week: CMS find errors in MIPS scores—Check your feedback reports
Click here for more September 2018 highlights
- Don’t miss in the latest issue of ACG Magazine: ACG Governors Making an Impact and Important Practice Management Tips for ACG Members
- ACG Practice Management Committee Completes Work Retreat, “Better Practices Make Better Lives”
Click here for more August 2018 highlights
- Call to Action: Urge the Senate to support the Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Transparency Act of 2018!
- Tri-Society Alert: OPPS/ASC Proposed Rule Updates ASC Payment Using Hospital Market Basket
Click here for more July 2018 highlights
- ACG Advocates for Gender Equity and Physician Compensation at AMA HOD Meeting
- AMA Article on ACG Efforts for Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
Click here for more June 2018 highlights
- MACRA Tidbit for the Week: ACG’s Quality Reporting Checklist
- At the state and local level: ACG members in Minnesota: “Step Therapy override” bill passes the House; urge your representatives to support the Senate bill!
Click here for more May 2018 highlights
- 2018 ACG Board of Governors Legislative Fly-In: advocating for you and your patients
Click here for more April 2018 highlights
- ACG Co-hosts FDA GREAT V Public Workshop: thank you for participating!
- Supporting CRC Advocates on Capitol Hill – ACG Joins Fight CRC’s 2018 “Call on Congress”
Click here for more March 2018 highlights
- Important FDA Safety Alerts in GI: What you need to know
- MIPS-eligible Clinicians Can Now View Performance Scores for 2017 Claims Data
Click here for more February 2018 highlights
- Updated MACRA Information for 2018: ACG’s Guidance Tailored for GI Clinicians
- At the State and Local Level: MOC-related bill introduced in Virginia