January 26 - 28, 2018
Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Nevada
Add Reminder to Calendar
Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology
Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology, published on behalf of the ACG, is a peer-reviewed, open-access online journal dedicated to innovative clinical work in the field of gastroenterology and hepatology. CTG welcomes hypothesis-generating case series, translational studies, insightful reviews, and more. CTG is indexed on PubMed and offers tiered publication fees for ACG members.
See www.nature.com/ctg for more information.
ACG Case Reports Journal
ACG Case Reports Journal is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal published to provide an opportunity to share interesting case reports. Edited by GI fellows, it is published bi-weekly online for free to all readers.
See http://acgcasereports.gi.org/ for more information.
ACG GI CIRCLE | HEPATITIS CIRCLE | IBD CIRCLE
ACG GI Circle, new Functional GI Health and Nutrition Circle, Hepatology Circle, IBD Circle and the new ACG Women in GI Circle, are online networking communities specifically designed to meet the clinical, professional and practice management needs of ACG members.
Improve clinical outcomes through higher quality procedural services. Participate in GIQuIC, an ACG and ASGE joint initiative aimed at providing GI practices with a powerful quality improvement benchmarking tool. GIQuIC leverages actual clinical data in real-time, which has been shown to be more accurate than claims-based data in representing clinical performance. READ MORE
- GIQuIC allows easy upload of data directly from a number of endowriters – Amkai, CORI, eMergeEndo, EndoSoft, gMed, MD-Reports, and Olympus EndoWorks, Pentax EndoPro IQ, ProVation, and Summit Imaging
- Instill in patients your commitment to quality care by participating in a quality improvement program
- Easily perform ongoing, peer-based performance evaluation and quality improvement, a requirement of accrediting bodies
- Create powerful, customized benchmarking reports right from your desktop
- Quality indicators documented include: history and physical, informed consent, adequacy of bowel prep, written discharge instructions for outpatient procedures, adenoma detection rate, withdrawal time, and more.
ACG EDUCATION UNIVERSE/ONLINE CME
Earn CME from the convenience of your home or office. The ACG Education Universe offers more than 200 video presentations featuring leading experts from ACG\'s regional and national meetings. Members now receive annually 10 hours of online CME, for free, via ACG\'s Education Universe. READ MORE
New on the ACG Education Universe
- Approach to Patients With Continued Symptoms on a PPI
Philip O. Katz, MD, FACG
- What Are the Treatment Endpoints for Eosinophilic Esophagitis?
Nicholas J. Shaheen, MD, MPH, FACG
- What a Pain in the Chest! Treatment of Esophageal (Noncardiac) Chest Pain
Michael F. Vaezi, MD, PhD, MSc(Epi), FACG
- Advanced Endoscopic Techniques in Evaluation of the Esophagus: Where Do They Fit?
Vani J.A. Konda, MD
- Beyond the Colonoscope: Are Colon Capsule, CT Colonography or Stool DNA Ready for Prime Time?
Mark B. Pochapin, MD, FACG
- What Is the Best Prep and How Do I Assess the Adequacy of the Prep?
David A. Greenwald, MD, FACG
- New Colonoscopy Techniques to Improve ADR: To Roll, Cap or Retroflex, That Is the Question
Douglas K. Rex, MD, MACG
Earn ABIM approved MOC credit when you purchase ACG's Self-Assessment Program-Maintenance of Certification (SAP-MOC). ACG’s web-based modules feature a comprehensive educational program dedicated to providing clinical updates in specific topic areas in Gastroenterology. Modules awarding 20 MOC points are each comprised of 50-60 case-based, multiple-choice questions. The module awarding 10 MOC points is comprised of 30 case-based, multiple-choice questions. READ MORE
- Successfully complete an ACG SAP-MOC program with a minimum passing score of 70% and earn 10 or 20 self-evaluation of medical knowledge points toward your ABIM Maintenance of Certification and AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for each module.
- Videos of expert discussion for each question now available for each module.
- New 2015 module now available!
January 26 - 28, 2018
- Video of the Week: Scott M. Tenner, MD, MPH, JD, FACG, on Acute Pancreatitis: How to Get the Best Outcome
- CMS Announces New Medicare Episode Payment Bundle- Here’s what you need to know
- Video of the Week: Lawrence R. Schiller, MD, MACG–The Diarrhea Persists: What to Do Next?
- 2017 Public Policy and Practice Management Year in Review: what did ACG do for you?
- Video of the Week: Dr. Steven Edmundowicz on Post-operative Complications–Endoscopic Management